We hope that everyone is staying safe and healthy during the Covid-19 pandemic that our country is currently facing.
LWC would like to update everyone on some precautions and recommendations that we will be practicing at our clinic per Gov Besehear’s order. Our goal is keep our patients and staff healthy and protected from COVID-19.
- Every patient will need to wear a mask before entering the clinic. Please bring a mask to wear if at all possible. As everyone knows PPE is difficult to obtain, so if you do not have a surgical mask, please wear a cloth covering your nose and mouth while in the clinic. If you do not have access to a mask or cloth, please let us know prior to arriving so we can provide you one.
- Our staff will wear their masks while working. Staff are taking their temperature daily and reporting any illnesses to their supervisor. Staff will be asked to go home if they have a fever/illness.
- Unfortunately, we are not allowing visitors with our patients unless the patient is a minor or if the patient has a special circumstance.
- Patients will still wait in their car and call 606.878.3241 to check in and register.
- We are screening ALL patients/visitors for COVID-19 symptoms including temperature checks before they enter the building.
- We will continue to promote telehealth appointments as much as possible over in-office visits.
- Providers will see sick walk in patients in the buildings we have set up outside to avoid contact with other patients and limit exposure to staff.
- We are not working our normal full schedule in order to continue social distancing and to give extra time for the registration process. We will stop our schedule at 4:30 pm on most days to allow extra time for cleaning and sanitizing. Our staff is cleaning their work areas multiple times throughout the day.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment as scheduled, please call and reschedule. This will help us decide our staffing and help us plan for the day.
As always, we are happy to serve our LWC patients and will continue to do our very best to keep everyone safe.