If you are sick and feel you need medical care, please CALL us at 606-878-3240. We are always here to meet your medical needs.
In an effort to put your safety and well-being first, we are taking the following actions:
- All patients will come to the door for the screening questionnaire, then ALL patients will be asked to stay in their car until called by phone to registration. Patients who are not able to wait in the car are asked to maintain at least 6 feet between themselves and other patients in the waiting rooms.
- If patients are over 60 or immunocompromised and their appointment is not urgent, we ask those to patients to reschedule until May.
- We have designated sick rooms for those patients who are sick and need to be seen
- LWC staff are checking their temps daily and have been asked to report any fever or respiratory illness to their supervisor.
- We encourage well visits for those children who need vaccinations, all others we ask that you schedule at a later time. We do want to see newborns and 1 month check ups.
- Refill requests can be made for those patients who are 60 years old and/or immunocompromised by the phone.
- At this time we encourage no visitors, but if necessary we ask only 1 visitor per patient.
- Also keep in mind the recommendation from the KY Governor-Andy Beshear and President Trump: Limit gatherings to only 10 people or less, refrain from visiting the elderly, stay away from restaurants or bars—use drive through only or take out, limit travel to what is absolutely necessary and please use social distancing.