London Women’s Care is currently accepting applications for a Front Office Lead position.
1. Medical front office experience
2. Management experience
3. Must be detailed oriented, have great communication and organizational skills, able to handle variety of tasks at once and able to prioritize and manage time.
Job duties include but not limited to:
1. Assists with supervising clerical and administrative staff, including front office , appointment scheduling, telephone operations, and medical records staff.
2. Assists with maintaining a staffing pattern for front office and medical records departments.
3. Relieving for all clerical staff positions or arranging staffing as needed.
4. Assists with implementing new front office protocols and policy and procedures.
6. Assists and attend all staff meetings.
5. Daily float through all front offices and medical records to:
a) Fill in/help where busiest.
b) Answer questions for employees, patients, and providers.
c) Help with work flow of all areas.
6. Other duties as assigned by the Front Office Manager.
7. Will report directly to the Front Office Manager.
Deadline to apply online at https://www.londonwomenscare.com/apply-online/ for the Front Office Lead position is Wednesday, October 7th.